Navidad Spanish Christmas Activities Winter Holidays Bell Ringers el invierno
- Google Slides™
What educators are saying
Also included in
- Editable Spanish Bell ringers or warm-up Google Slides class routine for every day of Spanish class for 1 year. This seasonal Spanish Class Culture Routine bundle includes everything you need for 1 full year of Para Empezar bell ringers in Spanish class. These Google Slides could be adapted for allPrice $29.99Original Price $39.95Save $9.96
- Here is everything you need to teach about Winter Holidays in Spanish class. This Spanish class Navidad bundle could be adapted for any level you teach including middle school Spanish, Spanish 1, Spanish 2, or Spanish 3. Get students chatting in Spanish about a variety of winter celebrations in SpanPrice $15.99Original Price $18.96Save $2.97
- Are you looking for Editable Google Drive Digital resources for Spanish class for the 2022-2023 school year? If you are doing distance learning, hybrid learning, or paperless learning in Spanish 1, Spanish 2, or Spanish 3, this is exactly the bundle you are looking for. Spanish class full distance lPrice $112.99Original Price $132.37Save $19.38
- This is a middle school Spanish or high school Spanish culture holiday bundle of cultural resources to use in a novice Spanish class. This Hispanic culture holiday bundle would be perfect for Spanish 1, Spanish 2, middle school Spanish, or exploratory Spanish. Celebrate the diverse cultures of the SPrice $69.99Original Price $89.38Save $19.39
These Navidad EDITABLE Google Slides of cultural winter holiday Para Empezar bell ringers or brain breaks for Spanish class are perfect for December or January. Bring Winter Holidays to life with culture-filled songs, memes, videos, and realia that can be adapted for all levels including Spanish 1, Spanish 2, Spanish 3, Spanish 4 & Exploratory Spanish. Even if you have to follow a set Spanish curriculum, you can sneak in the fun culture to start a class or as a brain break this winter.
⭐ Get the Winter Holidays Bundle for the best deal on all of my Winter resources.
This Spanish winter bell ringer product includes 3 weeks of activities or 15 Editable Google slides of different activities for each day. It follows the following schedule, all with a theme of the Winter Holidays.
- ✅ Monday - Winter Holiday Ad/Infographic
- ✅ Tuesday - Winter Video for Spanish class
- ✅ Wednesday - Música miércoles winter themed songs
- ✅ Thursday - jaja jueves - Winter related jokes in Spanish
- ✅ Friday - baile viernes winter themed dances (not in Spanish)
Please note you must have access to Youtube to play the videos. These Spanish class starters can be used daily as a quick 5-minute bell ringer or brain break as a classroom management routine or expanded on for much longer using your own additional resources. The slides could also be used all together for a couple-day mini-unit around Christmas break.
This is an editable Google Slideshow you can easily assign on Google Classroom or your own LMS. Project one slide each day to start an in-person or virtual class or share the whole slideshow for cultural exploration.
35+ Spanish teachers have given these winter bell ringers 5 stars
- ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ Fun and engaging in the weeks leading up to winter break! Mis Clases Locas resources never disappoint! - Jamie B
- ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ Thank you for all the variety and the space to allow more or less application based on the levels I teach. These will be a fun way to close out the semester! - Sarah W
- ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ We moved to remote at the last minute and this resource was great to add a fun element to each of our lessons. ¡Gracias! - Jessica L
- ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ This is GREAT! It's going to save me a ton of time and is immediately useful. - Elizabeth W
- ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ What a great resource to start classes leading up to winter break! Kept students engaged when they can often be off task. - Alissa D (9th-10th grade Spanish)
- ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ This resource gives a structured way to add cultural input in the target language in those weeks leading up to Christmas break that can often be chaotic Being able to edit them was helpful....These activities are fun and educational. - Barbara (11th-12th grade Spanish)
ACTFL World-Readiness Standards for Learning Languages
- ✅ Interpretive Communication
- ✅ Relating Cultural Practices to Perspectives
- ✅ Relating Cultural Products to Perspectives
- ✅ Acquiring Information and Diverse Perspectives
- ✅ Cultural Comparisons
⭐ Get the Winter Holidays Bundle for the best deal on all of my Winter resources all together including these Para Empezar - Holiday plus Digital Post Break Slides, Find Someone Who - post-holiday break, Find Someone Who - PRE holiday break & Los Reyes Magos - reading.
Have difficulty with a file?
- This is a Google Resource that once you click Add to Drive, will be added to your Google Drive in a Folder called TPT Purchases
- Visit the FAQs section, submit a help ticket, or ask a question on the Q&A tab before leaving feedback.
- Follow my TPT store to see more!
- Check out my blog to see how I use these activities in class. - Para Empezar
- Sign up for my mailing list to get resources & inspiration delivered to your inbox
Copyright © Mis Clases Locas
Permission to copy for single classroom use only.
Please purchase additional licenses if you intend to share this product.