Want a quick way to consider 10 features in AAC apps that may be critical for a particular user’s needs? This recorded webinar + interactive resource makes it simple and then has links for where you can get info for a deeper dive into learning more.
- While there isn’t a “perfect” AAC app there are features that might make one a better “fit” over another option.
- Finding a good “fit” is similar to taking a test drive to find a form of transportation that you like and meets your needs at that point in your life or in that situation.
- The “best” AAC options are the ones that meet the needs of that individual in that situation.
- Recorded Webinar (23:34 unlisted YouTube video)
- Interactive Handout (20 page PDF)
Watch the TPT Preview Video for peek inside: https://youtu.be/-iNvBZtb-bc
- You may not copy any part of this document (including the content, layout, format, ideas or design) and reproduce it or distribute it as your own work. Please do not copy/paste this info onto other blogs or save this PDF in any online groups or files.
- Your purchase is for a single license for personal use. You may not share any part of this document, links or the video with anyone. Instead, please refer them here to my TPT store where they can purchase their own copy.
- I assume no liability for app purchases and am not making patient-specific recommendations.
NOTE: This resource is not intended to be used in Easel
Looking for in-depth info about features AAC apps? Check out these resources:
- iOS Symbol-Based: https://bit.ly/SymbolBasedAACapps
- iOS Text-Based: https://bit.ly/TextBasedAACapps
- Visual Scenes & Video Visual Scenes: https://bit.ly/AACvsd
- AAC Feature Matching Resource Bundle (includes all three, save 10%): https://bit.ly/aacFeatureMatchingBundle. If you are looking to purchase resources for several staff / team members, take a look at the Multiple Licenses discount (saves 20%)
- Robust Android AAC Apps (Google Play & Amazon Fire): https://bit.ly/RobustAndroidAACappChart
- Affordable and Free AAC apps & AAC-Related Apps (iOS, Android, Amazon Fire, Windows & a few web-based options): https://bit.ly/BasicAffordableAACchart
Have questions? The best way to reach me with any questions is via messaging on the OMazing Kids Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/OMazingKidsAAC/. That way AAC related messages don’t get lost among the spam in my e-mail.
Thanks for purchasing this resource from my TPT store!
Angela Moorad, MS, CCC-SLP, Founder of OMazing Kids, LLC OMazing Kids AAC Consulting
Teachers Pay Teachers Store: https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Store/Omazing-Kids-Aac-Consulting