Products in this Bundle (4)
Also included in
- Learning N Progress hosted a FREE webinar on how to differentiate in a socially distanced classroom and virtual learning environment. Thank you to all participants who attended! I am truly grateful to be able to share ideas and resources that are sure to help your students during this challenging ti$30.00$40.00Save $10.00
Distance learning and math centers made easy...NO PREP!!! These Kinder math lessons can be completed during live Zoom/Google Meets or assigned to individual students during math centers. They are ideal for grade K but can be used as intervention lessons for grade 1 or an enrichment activity for PreK. After saving a copy of each lesson, simply click on "Live Lesson" or "Student-Paced" and choose where to assign it. It can be directly assigned to Google Classroom. It is SO easy!!!
I absolutely LOVE using Nearpod for math!!! This is a great way for students to practice target math skills and show work digitally. Nearpod is an engaging and interactive way to deliver instruction through distance learning and/or support your math centers. You can create a free Nearpod account, and the instructions for doing so are included in this bundle. It only takes 2 minutes to sign up.
Students can either join the lesson by using a desktop/Chromebook and going to the Nearpod website OR students can use the app on a tablet/ipad.
Nearpod can be used in two ways. The lesson can be assigned to your whole class simultaneously, allowing you to control your students' screens even when in a different location. This makes it perfect for distance learning!!! It can also be assigned to individual students to complete at their leisure, again making it ideal for distance learning. I LOVE to assign Nearpod lessons as independent work during centers. It gives students the opportunity to practice when working independently. The best part is that you will have access to reports that show you all of their answers. This makes for very useful data!
Every month, you will receive the newsletters for the upcoming month, as well as teaching tips and strategies. Join by visiting my blog and signing up at the bottom of my home page.
This bundle has four lessons that focus on addition and subtraction. Ideally, they will be assigned in this order: Using Pictures, Drawing Pictures, Writing Sentences, and Number Bonds. The instructions on the slides are recorded so that students can complete these lessons independently. Each lesson has 12-20 slides and includes the following interactive activities:
- brief instructional videos
- slides where students answer addition/subtraction problems by drawing on their screens and/or writing math sentences
- slides where students create their own math problems by drawing pictures and writing a math sentence
- matching activities where students match the number sentence to the picture
- interactive games that serve as each lessons' exit tickets
Nearpod has been used with permission.
Each product in this bundle is a Powerpoint or PDF file with a link to make a copy of the lesson.
Check out these seasonal Addition and Subtraction Nearpod Resources.
Need online lessons that help students learn to read and write CVC words?
Want differentiated worksheets for your literacy centers? Check out these products: