Products in this Bundle (3)
Also included in
- Learning N Progress hosted a FREE webinar on how to differentiate during distance learning and blended learning. Thank you to all participants who attended! I am truly grateful to be able to share ideas and resources that are sure to help your students during this challenging time. As a thank you, I$45.00$51.50Save $6.50
Distance learning and upper grade math centers made easy...NO PREP!!! This online fractions lesson bundle can be completed during live Zoom/Google Meets or assigned to individual students during math centers. It is ideal for grade 4 but can be used as an intervention lesson for grades 5/6 or an enrichment activity for grade 3. After saving a copy of the lesson, simply click on "Live Lesson" or "Student-Paced" and choose where to assign it. It can be directly assigned to Google Classroom. It is SO easy!!!
I absolutely LOVE using Nearpod for math!!! This is a great way for students to practice target math skills and show work digitally. Nearpod is an engaging and interactive way to deliver instruction through distance learning and/or support your math centers. You can create a free Nearpod account, and the instructions for doing so are included in this bundle. It only takes 2 minutes to sign up.
Students can either join the lesson by using a desktop/Chromebook and going to the Nearpod website OR students can use the app on a tablet/ipad.
Nearpod can be used in two ways. The lesson can be assigned to your whole class simultaneously, allowing you to control your students' screens even when in a different location. This makes it perfect for distance learning!!! It can also be assigned to individual students to complete at their leisure, again making it ideal for distance learning. I LOVE to assign Nearpod lessons as independent work during centers. It gives students the opportunity to practice when working independently. The best part is that you will have access to reports that show you all of their answers. This makes for very useful data!
This lesson bundle focuses on equivalent fractions. The lessons have 13-15 slides that include the following interactive activities:
- matching activities
- open-ended questions
- slides where students can digitally show their work
- self-graded quizzes, allowing students to check their understanding
- polls that allow students to reflect and rate their understanding
- an interactive game that serves as each lesson's exit ticket
This bundle includes three lessons that teach students how to use both models and multiplication to find equivalent fractions, thereby encouraging a deep understanding of equivalency.
The products are all Powerpoint files with links to make a copies of each lesson.