The Nebraska Road to Statehood Interactive Notebook Activities is a great mini-Interactive Notebook activity to study Nebraska's road to statehood in the pioneer days. This item is section 8 of my larger Complete Nebraska State Study Interactive Notebook Unit
This download includes:
• Cover sheet for the notebook
• Information on how and why to use Interactive Notebooks
• Teacher Directions including suggested internet resource links.
• Tutorials for the foldable activities
• The Kansas-Nebraska Act activity
• The Homestead Act plus "Proving Up" activity
• Housing on the Prairie activity
• Life of a Pioneer Child activity
• Railroad in Nebraska activity
• Statehood activity
• Pictures of the notebook fully complete to use as an answer key or guide.
• Checklist for the alignment to the 4th grade Nebraska State Social Studies Standards.
→Please check out the sample to see examples of everything included in this download.
All of the activities in this Interactive Notebook are included in my larger bundle Complete Nebraska State Study Interactive Notebook Unit
If you're looking for a larger study for the state of Nebraska please check it out. It is a comprehensive unit that covers everything that you need for the year for the study of Nebraska.
Please check out my other Social Studies Interactive Notebook Activities that I offer that you may be interested in:
• The Oregon Trail Interactive Notebook Activities
• Lewis and Clark Interactive Notebook Activities
• Native Americans of Nebraska Interactive Notebook Activities