PDF (Acrobat) Document File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
This product shows you how to make a sentence negative in French whether you are asking or answering a question. But there are actually many different negative words you need to use when you speak or you write it and this file helps you with that.
The content explains in details the following:
- How to use … ne... pas / …n’(voyel)…pas
- Other negative structures (ne, n’…pas / ne, n’…plus/ ne, n’…que / ne, n’…aucun / ne, n’…personne / ne, n’… rien / ne, n’…jamais
- Negative and articles ("un, une, du, de la, de l’, des") becomes "de, d’" in the negative
- Additional materials (video)
- Articles (le, la, les, l'/ un, une, des) along with a list of the common nouns masculine and feminine
- Examples and practical exercises for a better understanding of the negative words indicated above.