This lesson is about the Neither a Borrower Nor a Lender Be speech by Polonius (Hamlet Scene III) by William Shakespeare. The file includes the following:
* a worksheet for students to define common words used in Shakespeare's time
* a mini-lesson about William Shakespeare
* a worksheet for students to translate the speech
* a mini-lesson about the elements of comedy and tragedy
* questions for students to analyze the poem
* a bubble map about mood and short writing prompt
* an activity for students to write a modern version
If you see poem lessons in my store that you would also like to bundle, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org and I can build a packet to meet your classroom needs.
Before rating, please contact me at email@example.com if you find an error and I will quickly fix and resend the product to you.
Check out our site at www.ek12schools.com
Please download my featured FREE product at http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Middle-School-SAT-List-1-Vocabulary-Unit-and-PowerPoint-Lecture-1-of-10
If you are extremely dissatisfied with a product please contact me so I can attempt to correct the situation. I do not offer refunds on electronic products but will offer a replacement item in some cases. I want you to be happy so you'll be a return customer.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License