1. Learn about NeoPopRealism art style and artist Nadia Russ who created it in 1989 (If students know already, this information will be as a reminder), see http://neopoprealismblackwhiteink.blogspot.com/.
2. Compare and contrast realistic art and NeoPopRealism ink pen / pattern drawing..
3. Learn about NeoPopRealism ink pen/ pattern drawing (If student already know it, then, learn to draw more imaginative and complicated repetitive patterns).
4. Create a drawing "Cock", combining realistic drawing (contour of cock) and imaginative drawing (repetitive patterns).
- 8.5”x11” white drawing paper
- Ink pen black