Students find learning about the planets and our solar system fascinating -- grab their attention by teaching them about the planet Neptune, including main characteristics and how it is unique compared to other planets. Utilize Google Classroom and open the entire resource in Google Slides to present information about the Earth in an interactive, digital format that can be easily differentiated for all learners.
· Presentation Slides for topic overview (10 slides)
· 4 interactive workbook pages with a variety of options for student responses
· Interactive vocabulary cards
· “Get the Gist” graphic organizers
· 2 graphic organizers for writing paragraphs
· Writing paper for student informative paragraphs
· ABC order
· Word search
· Crossword puzzle
· Acrostic poem
· Vocabulary word puzzle pieces
· Newspaper article based on independent research
: This product can be used through Google Classroom, Google Drive, or can be shared through a link on a PC, Mac or Chromebook. Full directions are included in a PDF file with this purchase. This digital resource can be used as a stand alone unit or as a companion to the paper version of Saturn Research Unit found within the Discovering the Solar System Pocketbook Mega Unit. The paper versions include full detailed lesson plans, anchor charts, and many more additional resources and activities to supplement learning (56 pages).