This Promethean ActivInspire Flipchart presentation explores the circulatory system.
- This presentation focuses on the overarching purposes/roles of the system. The nervous system portion also steps through every organ involved in the process, as well as their task/role.
- There are a total of 54-slides. Some of the slides contain information/notes with images, link to relevant BrainPop videos, and a few questions for checking understanding.
- I think this is best taught over the course of two or more days.
- There's also a guided notes sheet available that accompanies this slideshow in my store.
- This was designed for 7th grade, but I think it can appropriately be used in 4th through 10th depending on your standards.
- Please note: This is NOT a PowerPoint, but if you prefer, I also have this in PowerPoint version in my store. You can also download a free, 30-day trial for ActivInspire if you're interested.
I hope you find this helpful, and that it saves you time as you prepare to teach these concepts.