Give your students a clear understanding of the body systems with this comprehensive and informative unit! From “nerves” to the sense of “smell” and “tasting” to “lung” functions, students will learn about three major systems of the human body in this 28-lesson unit. As students gain a better understanding of the human body, they enhance their reading and comprehension skills.
- What is the difference between “sensory nerves” and “motor nerves?”
- What part of the eye is the “iris?”
- What part of the ear is a hollow, snail-shaped bone?
- How is oxygen used by the body?
- Preview Pages
- Vocabulary Lists
- Informative Readings
- Fact pages
- Crossword puzzle and word search that can be used as pre/post tests
Reading Level 3-4 | Interest Level 5-12
This enhanced eBook gives you the freedom to copy and paste the content of each page into the format that fits your needs. You can also access text for screen reader devices, export individual pages, make student copies, and more. Get the standard version of this title here