Nervous System Brain Paper Model - Science Interactive Notebook activity. Delve into the function of the two hemispheres of the cerebrum, the cerebellum, and the workings of the brainstem (including the midbrain, pons, and medulla).
This product includes:
• 6 animated PowerPoint slides containing notes
• Brain cut out
• Note sheet
• Answer key embedded in the PowerPoint.
What students will do:
• Create an interactive brain flipbook showing how the parts of the brain are organized.
• Learn about the brain parts as they fill out the graphic organizer using the accompanying PowerPoint.
This product is found in larger cost saving bundles including our
• Human Body COMPLETE Bundle
which comes with PowerPoint & accompanying handouts, Interactive Notebook Activities, Task Cards, and Visual Word Wall.
• Human Body PowerPoint and Handout Bundle
• Nervous System PowerPoint & Handouts
Consider using this with some of our other products in our store:
• Human Body Interactive Notebook Activity Pack
• Human Body: You're So Impulsive Nervous System Lab
• Interactive Notebook Frog Paper Model
and Interactive Notebook Earthworm Paper Model
for comparative anatomy!
Click this link to find out how this lesson fits with your NGSS, TEKS or GSE Science Classroom
- Purchase of the product is for single classroom use by the purchaser only. It is a violation for individuals, schools, and districts to redistribute, edit, sell, or post this item on the Internet or to other individuals. Disregarding the copyright is a violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act and subject to legal action.
Human Body Nervous System: Interactive Brain Scienstructable Graphic Organizer by © 2014 by Getting Nerdy, LLC