Nervous System - Human Body PowerPoint and Handouts
Learn about the Central and Peripheral Nervous Systems, parts of a neuron, and the five senses with this two day long lesson which includes PowerPoint presentation, teacher notes, student notes, “Catch me if you can” lab, student friendly diagrams for labeling, and graphic organizer.
These condensed system notes are designed in a straightforward and simplistic manner to allow for elaboration, question and answer period, and extension where desired. Notes are organized and easy to understand. Students listen to lecture, watch the engaging PowerPoint (which includes blue hyperlinks to cool websites, bell work/sponges with animated answers, animated slides that have simple artwork to help solidify difficult concepts), and instead of writing tedious notes, they fill in the blanks of key words for the system. The notes then lead into engaging labs and projects for the Nervous system.
This product includes:
• 19 animated PowerPoint slides
• Fill in the blank notes
• Neuron diagram for labeling
• “Catch me if you can” reaction time lab
• Interactive Brain Graphic Organizer
to learn the parts of the brain and what they do.
This product is found in larger cost saving bundles including our
• Human Body COMPLETE Bundle
which comes with PowerPoint & accompanying handouts, Interactive Notebook Activities, Task Cards, and Visual Word Wall.
• Human Body PowerPoint and Handout Bundle
Consider using this with some of our other products in our store:
• Interactive Notebook Activity Bundle: Human Body
• Human Body: You're So Impulsive Nervous System Lab
• Human Body Systems Word Wall
• Interactive Notebook Frog Paper Model
and Interactive Notebook Earthworm Paper Model
for comparative anatomy!
Click this link to find out how this lesson fits with your NGSS, TEKS or GSE Science Classroom
- Purchase of the product is for single classroom use by the purchaser only. It is a violation for individuals, schools, and districts to redistribute, edit, sell, or post this item on the Internet or to other individuals. Disregarding the copyright is a violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act and subject to legal action.
Human Body PowerPoint and Lessons: Nervous System © 2014 by Getting Nerdy, LLC