are adorable little paper cubes that provide your Life Science students up to 72 ways to show what they know about the Nervous System!
Students use the provided templates to construct paper dice and then use them to play an entertaining, and slightly competitive, review game.
So, throw away your old review sheet and try this fun cooperative learning activity that is the perfect combination of ENGAGING
This set of REVIEW QUBES is designed for middle school life science and can be used by groups of any size, from pairs of students all the way up to an entire class divided into teams. They can also be used to randomly present bell ringer or exit pass questions. Your students are gonna love this!
Review Qubes for Life Science also come in a money-saving BUNDLE!
Three Qubes are included:
1. One “Do Qube” tells the student what they need to “do” to show what they know about the concept.
2. Two “Concept Qubes” present 12 major concepts or key terms.
Each Review Qube Game comes with 2 Concept Cubes for a total of 12 major concepts or key terms.
Nervous System Qube 1:
FUNCTIONS OF THE NERVOUS SYSTEM
CENTRAL NERVOUS SYSTEM
PERIPHERAL NERVOUS SYSTEM
Nervous System Qube 2:
NERVOUS SYSTEM INJURIES
STRUCTURES OF THE EYE
HEARING AND BALANCE
SMELL, TASTE & TOUCH
DRUGS & ALCOHOL
This download includes 5 files:
2. PowerPoint document with Review Qube templates for the “Do Qube” and 2 “Concept Qubes”.
3. Printable student instructions
4. Excel spreadsheets with SAMPLE Answer Keys for each Qube (STUDENT ANSWERS WILL VARY) and student answer sheets. Click on the tabs at the bottom to access these sheets.
5. Blank template so you can make your own Review Qubes
Materials Needed for each Group:
1. Copies of Review Qube templates and answer sheets
3. Tape or Glue Sticks
See what my customers are saying about REVIEW QUBES:
“Excellent review tactic!”
“Fantastic activity! I love the variety it provides and some combinations really push students to think creatively and make links between concepts and skills.”
“Great way to review. Students are having fun and think they aren’t really working.”
“Perfect for review and was really fun to see the students get engaged with it. Thanks!”
“I love this concept with so many options for using this product!”
“Super creative. My kids loved it as an alternative to some of my tried and true review activities. Definitely promotes thinking!”
So, are you ready to roll with Review Qubes?
Take a look at all my Review Qubes
for middle school Life Science
Looking for Review Qubes
for high school Biology