Also included in
- Looking for a vetted anatomy curriculum that you and your students will love? Look no further! This anatomy curriculum is perfect for a high school Anatomy and Physiology, health, or advanced Biology class and includes everything you need to teach a unit on each system of the body. Labs, doodle no$260.00$309.50Save $49.50
This is a highly-detailed lesson bundle for the Nervous System to be used in a high school Biology or introductory Anatomy course. A PowerPoint, diagrams, worksheets, doodle notes, lab activities, and a quiz are all included and answer keys for all items are provided.
*Doodle Notes, labs, and activities now include a digital version for students to complete online through Google Classroom or Microsoft OneDrive.
Need to adjust the level of detail for your class? No problem! The PowerPoint presentation and quiz are EDITABLE.
Please note: This is also part of my Full Anatomy & Physiology Curriculum.
Included in this product:
- Pacing guide for daily instruction
- EDITABLE 58-slide PowerPoint presentation with highlighted vocabulary, anatomical terms, and full-color illustrations
- 10 pages of my highly popular Doodle Notes coinciding with PowerPoint
- Diagrams for student labeling with blanks and numbered versions for quick quizzes
- Sheep Brain Dissection Lab & Crossword
- Build A Neuron Activity & Doodle Notes
- Sensory Inquiry Lab (9 Stations)
- Vocab Matching Activity (Cut & Paste)
- Student Review Packet
- EDITABLE Quiz for assessment
Teaching virtually this year?
This bundle includes digital Doodle Notes and lab pages for students to complete on devices in 1:1 classrooms or in distance learning environments.
Other digital resources you may be interested in:
*For more details and visuals of the lesson, click on the PREVIEW link above.*
-Structure and functions of neurons & neuroglia
-Divisions of the nervous system (afferent v. efferent, central v. peripheral)
-Nerve Impulses: action potential, synapses
-Brain: cerebrum (4 lobes), cerebellum, thalamus, hypothalamus, brainstem
-Spinal cord & reflex arc
-Senses: touch receptors, taste buds, olfactory receptors, structure of eye and vision, structure of ear and hearing
-Peripheral nervous system: reflex arc, cranial nerves, spinal nerves