Also included in
- Acids, Bases, and pH - Fully editable and Complete 5E Lesson. This fully-editable, no prep bundle follows the 5E model and provides step-by-step instructions on how to implement it in your classroom. Lesson Objectives: Throughout this 5E lesson, students will learn about:• The use of hydrochloric ac$18.48$36.95Save $18.47
Everything you need to introduce or review Neutralization Reactions is right here including the lesson (student and teacher versions), a household products pH lab activity and a student lesson handout. The PowerPoint is interactive and engaging with a YouTube videos hyperlinked directly onto the slides. No more searching for videos, just click on the slide and it will take you directly to them.
Included in the lesson package is:
- The teacher version of the power point
- The student version of the power point
- pH for household products lab activity
- Hyperlinked videos embedded on the slides
- Student lesson handout
In order, the lesson covers:
- Introduction to neutralization reactions
- What is a salt?
- Application of neutralization reactions
***********This activity can also be found bundled at a significant discount in my Acids, Bases, and pH - Complete 5E Lesson Bundle. If you'd like to take a look, please CLICK HERE.
The student version of the power point contains multiple blanks that need to be filled in throughout the lesson. These blanks are conveniently underlined and bolded on the teacher copy. I have found this to be the most effective means of keeping my students engaged and active without having them write everything out. This also leaves more time for discussion and activities.
If this lesson have helped and you would like download the entire chemistry unit at a steep discount please click on the link below.
The individual Chemistry Lessons can be accessed below.
I also have a range assignments and lessons/units from other grade levels at my store.Please CLICK HERE to have a look around and don’t forget to follow if you like what you see.
Also, please visit my blog Teach With Fergy for my thoughts on teaching, learning and everything in between.