Now aligned with the New Australian Curriculum! Includes Year One Level Content Descriptions, Assessment Standards and General Capabilities.
This resource kit contains 25 engaging and differentiated teaching and learning experiences, to accompany the much loved picture book, The Very Hungry Caterpillar by Eric Carle, which will have your Year One students exploring, investigating, problem-solving and creating in no time at all!
In addition, you will find pages of printable, open-ended response activity sheets, catering to the individual learning needs and abilities of your students.
You can find this resource kit, along with other products and freebies, at my TpT store, Learning for Littlies.
• 25 highly engaging Teaching and Learning Experience ideas
• New Australian Curriculum Year One Level Content Descriptions, Assessment Standards and General Capabilities
• The Very Hungry Caterpillar Story Retelling & Sequencing Cards
• 3 Sheets of Colourful Picture Vocabulary Matching Cards
• Similarities & Differences Venn Diagram Activity Sheet
• Days of the Week Coloured Flashcards
• Blank Art Butterfly Symmetry Template
• 2 Butterfly Life Cycle Cut and Paste Activity Sheets – includes label and picture boxes to match each of the stages of the life cycle
• Blank Butterfly Life Cycle Activity Sheet to draw and label
• 2 different styles of Graphic Organiser
• Healthy Lunchbox Activity Sheet
• Healthy/Unhealthy Food Sort Activity Sheet
• Lined Writing Proforma with blank illustration box
• 3 Part Story Mapping Proforma – Beginning, Middle, End
• Storyboard Templates with 3 and 6 panels
Be sure to check out this product and other Very Hungry Caterpillar resources and freebies at my TpT store, Learning for Littlies.
New Australian Curriculum Year One Level Unit The Very Hungry Caterpillar
is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License