Let your students explore the six categories of "New Deal" Programs with our projects.
Students are to research any TWO New Deal Programs designed to help citizens from the following categories:
1. Economic Stimulus & Stabilization
2. Relief & Welfare
3. Arts & Culture Programs
4. Rural & Farm Assistance
5. Labor Laws
6. Regulation of Trade, Transportation & Communications
Providing the following for each:
1. Full Name of the Program & Abbreviation (if applicable)
2. Year it was Created/ Enacted
3. Briefly describe what the program did to help the country
4. Provide the emblem or symbol for your Program.