New Inventions of the American Industrial Revolution worksheet
Series of readings focusing on several famous inventors and their most famous inventions including:
• Thomas Edison – phonograph, light bulb, motion picture camera
• Alexander Graham Bell – telephone
• Henry Ford – assembly line
• Wright Brothers – airplane
• Henry Bessemer – Bessemer Method
Several charts and images accompany the readings. Ten reading comprehension and critical thinking questions follow. This worksheet works well as an in-class activity or as a homework assignment.
This product can easily be modified to fit a longer or shorter class period. Feel free to contact me with any questions or concerns, no matter how small. I want you to be totally clear on what you are getting when you purchase from my store.
Please follow me to receive notifications about newly uploaded products. Please rate this product after purchase! Thank you so much!