There are 10 Bell Ringers and they are editable!
- Each can be completed without using the internet (my school is not 1:1)
- I have them numbered for students to easily follow along.
- #1 - How can government represent all people?
- #2 - Creating a Cabinet - Which jobs would you put in your cabinet?
- #3 - Federalist vs. Democratic-Republicans
- #4 - Sticking to Two-Terms
- #5 - You Can't Say That - Covers the Sedition Act
- #6 - The Court put its Foot Down - Covers Marbury v. Madison
- #7 - Defending your Decision - Deals with Buying the Louisiana Purchase
- #8 - Memo To Europe - Covers the Monroe Doctrine
- #9 - Students are asked to answer an overall Essential Question
- #10 - Test Prediction
Hope you enjoy! Would love to hear feedback!
I also used these awesome fonts from Kimberly Geswein Fonts! They were FREE so be sure to download them! Links Below!
Sorry Not Sorry Font
The Fighter Font