Now a complete unit with quizzes and tests just added! This is a comprehensive bundle loaded with new, common core activities that are guided by key concepts for Social Science. This packet has vigor and fun with tons of Common Core options. Individually the activities, readings and notes in this bundle would cost more than $88.00.
Teachers can pick and choose from 28 notes formats, Common Core readings and worksheets, projects and activities that fit your needs and teaching style the best. The packet includes:
I. Content Instruction, Notes, PowerPoints and Stations:
The content in this bundle is not just a random selection of activities with unclear expectations. Instructional content was designed with the framework of the key concepts of US History, including political, social and economic development.
1. New Nations Stations or PowerPoint with graphic organizer
2. Readings and graphic organizers for Washington, Adams, Madison, Monroe and Jefferson.
All readings have the key concept for Social Science stated at the top, and they are divided by foreign and domestic policy for each president.
3. New Nation Vocabulary Activity Set with 3 assignment options, 2 review game activities and a quiz!
4. 25 Warm-ups! Skill-Based, Mini-Lessons
that can be used as a daily warm-up or an interactive student-centered review.
II. Activities, Guided Practice and Common Core Readings
1.Presidents Mini-Biography Activity.
This is current, fun and Common Core! The following templates are included:
* An Instagram Selfie
* IPAD APP.
2. War Hawks and Doves, Primary Source Analysis
3. Working with Primary Sources Packet that has 4 Analysis Templates and 7 Primary Sources from the New Nation Era for Students to Analyze
4. The War of 1812: A Common Core Writing Activity
5. A New Nation Flow Chart Activity
6. A Hamilton and Jefferson Venn Diagram With Answer Key
7. An interview with the President Interactive Class Activity with A graphic organizer.
8. Hamilton and Jefferson Grudge Match Common Core Reading and Writing Assignment
9. Washington's Farewell Address Analysis Activity
10. War of 1812 Close Reading and Activity Set
11. Brand New! Warm-ups and Content Rich Mini-Lessons. A warm up for each day that practices key reading and writing skills.
III. Assessments, Review and Projects
1. Two Part First Five President DBQ (Document Based Questions) Assessment
with 6 Primary Source Documents and Common Core Writing. This assessment is versatile with tons of teacher options for a differentiated classroom.
2. A Republican Federalist Common Core Mini-Project Booklet Activity
with templates, rubric and student examples.
3. A Fantastic Key Concept Map Activity, with graphic organizers, a matching assignment and writing guides with 3 options
4. NEW NATION TEST and QUIZ
-Students read excerpts, passages from speeches and support claims from the text!
5. An inquiry based learning BIO-Board project with rubric and gallery walk. Students create a project and showcase their work. Students complete a graphic organizer about other projects.
Buy in Bulk and SAVE! This prodct is also included in:
⭐ US History Year in Curriculum Mega Bundle Common Core Grades 6-8 Activities
The following information is included in this bundle:
1. The French Revolution
2. The Neutrality Proclamation
3. Trade and Impressment
4. Washington's Farewell Address
5. The XYZ Affair
6. The Embargo and Non Intercourse Acts
7. The War Hawks
8. The War of 1812
9. Revolutions in South America
10. The Monroe Doctrine
1. The National Bank
2. Hamilton's Tariff Program
3. Repayment of Bonds
4. State Debts and Moving the Capital
5. The Whiskey Rebellion
6. The Alien and Sedition Acts
7. Federalists and Republican Party
Checkout the preview for a closer look!
Tony Pavlovich, Instructomania