Also included in
- Introduce your school counseling program, welcome new students, and keep your school community informed of your program throughout the year with these editable newsletters in a cohesive, bold design! Please see each product pages for which text boxes are editable! New Student Welcome Letter from the$5.40$6.00Save $0.60
- Organize and introduce your school counseling program with these coordinating office printables, including monthly newsletter templates, intake notes forms, and a set of student interest inventories (print and digital versions for distance learning)! Resources included in this 5-resource bundle: Int$13.95$15.50Save $1.55
This one-page welcome letter offers an easy, informative way to introduce yourself and your program to students who are new to your school, from rising kindergarteners to new transfer students. Simply print and distribute as you meet students and parents at the beginning of the school year at Open Houses, Back to School Night, or in parent-teacher conferences. Place in upcoming kindergartener welcome packets or even mail during the summer to the new kindergarteners who will be attending your school. Keep a few throughout the year to distribute to new students as they enroll.
The body of the letter lists counseling services including individual counseling, small group counseling, classroom guidance, and referrals to community resources. Short descriptions of group counseling and classroom guidance are also provided.
The name and contact info boxes are editable! The pages in PowerPoint have been flattened and I have overlaid 2 text boxes in the name and contact info spots so you can edit the information using fonts you own. (My fonts/text are flattened in the image and are by Miss5th and Kaitlynn Albani.) The 2 editable text boxes are in Arial font, but of course you can use a preferred font you own!
Love this style? Check out the entire coordinating product line!
- Intake Notes Forms for Individual Counseling Sessions
- EDITABLE Kindergarten Welcome Letter from the School Counselor(s)
- 12 EDITABLE School Counselor Monthly Newsletter Templates
- Student Interest Inventory Set - Classroom Reward Menus for School Counselors
Please note that other than the 2 text boxes in Arial font, the rest of the welcome letter has been flattened and is not editable. If there is other wording you need customized in the letter, please consider messaging me about my custom resource edit to add on to your purchase of this resource, and I'd love to work with you! (Please message me BEFORE purchasing the add-on custom resource edit.)
Check out my other related printables for great additions to your School Counseling program!
Follow me here on TpT and leave a review!