New Teacher Bundle for September | Imagination Station | Attention Getters
What educators are saying
Products in this Bundle (7)
showing 1-5 of 7 products
Back to School season is overwhelming - especially if you’re a new teacher! Grab imagination station activities, jokes of the day, attention grabbers, brain breaks printable cards, and more in my New Teacher September Bundle. I’ve carefully curated this bundle so that you can grab my staple back to school resources, and get your year started with confidence!
Not only will my planning resources and classroom management strategies set the foundation for a strong school year, but your students will love working on imagination station and joke activities!
Inside Your Back to School Bundle:
- Fast Finisher Activities: September Imagination Station
- Morning Work: Back to School Vocabulary Jokes
- Classroom Management Resource: Start of the Year Mystery Motivator
- Classroom Management Resource: Mystery Movement Breaks
- Classroom Management Resource: 20 Glitter Call-Back Cards
- Planning Resource: Birthday Celebrations Kit
- Planning Resource: Editable Newsletter Template
Why Teachers Like You LOVE This Resource:
I absolutely love this resource and found it extremely helpful in my 5th grade Special Education class!
Get More Guidance And Start Your School Year Off With a BANG!
Grab More New Teacher Bundles Here:
More Classroom Management Resources:
Looking for more great ideas and tips for your first, second, and third year in the classroom? Just because you’re a beginning elementary teacher, there’s no need for you to struggle like one. Subscribe to Beginning Teacher Talk, the podcast where we talk about all the things about teaching you wish you learned in college, share teaching stories and classroom management tips and tricks, and help you to succeed in the classroom:
Click here to listen on iTunes.
Click here to listen on Spotify.
Click here to listen on Google Play.
Want support from a community of passionate educators dedicated to working smarter? Join my Private Beginning Teacher Talk FB Group for tips, tricks, and exclusive contests.
Get credit to spend on TpT resources:
- Log in, and go to “My Purchases”.
- Click “Provide Feedback” beside your purchase
- Each time you give feedback, TpT will give you credits towards future purchases!
Click on the green ★ to follow my store and get notifications about new resources and freebies!
I hope to connect with you soon!