PDF (Acrobat) Document File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
Prepare for a career in education by reviewing these commonly asked interview questions for new teachers, veteran teachers and/or teacher leaders. These questions have been compiled from a variety of school settings and principal leadership types.
- 20 interview questions + rationale for every question
- planning space for each interview question
- interview tips for a demo lesson + planning space
- Top 10 "Do's and Don'ts" for interviewing
Want to watch the webinar on effective interviewing skills? Click here: Keys to Effectively Interviewing Webinar
If you like this product, you might also like:
Or Buy the bundle here:
♥ Did you know … you can earn credits to apply to future purchases by leaving feedback on your purchases? Take a few seconds to give a star rating and comment!
Do you have an idea/request for how to make this product better?
Shoot me an email at: email@example.com! I'd love to listen to your feedback.
By purchasing this resource, you are agreeing that the contents are the property of Always A Lesson and licensed to you only for classroom/personal use as a single user. I retain the copyright, and reserve all rights to this product.
THE ORIGINAL PURCHASER MAY:
- Make copies for the purchaser’s classroom, including homeschooling or tutor sessions
- Make one copy for backup purposes, but not with intent to redistribute
- Direct other interested persons to my store
- Reference (WITHOUT DISTRIBUTION) this product in blog posts, at seminars, professional development, workshops, or other such venues provided there is both credit given to myself as the author and the link back to my TPT store is included in your post/presentation.
YOU MAY NOT:
- Claim this work as your own, alter the files in any way, or remove/attempt to remove the copyright/watermarks
- Share this product (part of it or in its entirety) with others
- Repackage and/or sell or giveaway this product (part of it or in its entirety) to others
- Offer or share this product (part of it or its entirety) anywhere on the internet as a download or copy including, but not limited to, personal sites, school sites, or Google Doc links on blogs or sites, internet sharing groups, news lists, or shared databases