Also included in
- How will you review the first-grade place value math standards in a fun and engaging way? This distance learning activity includes both a Google Forms™ version and a Google Slides™ version and includes five different images. Color My Math is a great way to review previously taught first-grade math$5.00$7.00Save $2.00
- How will you review the first-grade place value math standards in a fun and engaging way? This distance learning activity includes both a Google Forms™ version and a Google Slides™ version and includes nineteen different images. Color My Math is a great way to review previously taught first-grade m$20.00$26.00Save $6.00
- Color My Math is a great way to review previously taught first-grade math skills. Digital Coloring - Digital Color By Code - Seasonal First Grade Math Review. How will you review the first-grade math standards in a fun and engaging way? This distance learning activity includes both a Google Forms™$55.00$110.00Save $55.00
- First Grade Mega Math Practice Thanksgiving Units Bundle gives your students a lot of practice in the 1.OA.5 and the 1.OA.6a standards of the First Grade Common Core First Standards with seasonal themes. These Halloween units are perfect opportunities for students to practice new math skills and as$5.50$8.00Save $2.50
- First Grade Mega Math Practice Christmas Units Bundle gives your students a lot of practice in the 1.OA.1, 1.OA.5, and the 1.OA.6a standards of the First Grade Common Core First Standards with seasonal themes. These Christmas units are perfect opportunities for students to practice new math skills$8.50$12.00Save $3.50
- First Grade Mega Math Practice New Year and Winter Units Bundle give your students a lot of practice in the 1.OA.3 and the 1.OA.4 standards of the First Grade Common Core First Standards with seasonal themes. These New Year and Winter units are perfect opportunities for students to practice new mat$4.50$6.50Save $2.00
Happy New Year 2022 Freebie: Three pages of Common Core fun!
I have used these practice pages over and over in centers and for independent practice. These skills are aligned with the Common Core and with the TEKS.
Daily Common Core Math Practice math activities make teaching and reviewing the first-grade standards fun and engaging. It is also a great way to supplement your math routines, integrate valuable daily number sense practice and reinforce number relationships! The No-Prep, Print and Go worksheets help your students master all of the important foundational skills of first grade.
Do you want a whole month of this kind of activities?
✨✨✨ New Year Sports Daily Common Core Math Practice contains twenty pages of math practice aligned with the Common Core State Standards. That’s four weeks of rigorous practice for your students! First Grade Math, Daily Common Core Math Practice gives your students a lot of practice working with numbers, representation, relationships and spatial reasoning. All students need daily practice working with math concepts to fully develop their mathematical reasoning. This unit reviews all of the standards from the First Grade Common Core Math Curriculum.
☝The No Prep printable worksheets give you lots of options when assigning written activities to your students. Perfect for guided practice, independent practice, math centers, and intervention.
☝ Fill your lesson plans with these no-prep activities and rest knowing you are providing your students with engaging and rigorous math practice.
☝These First Grade Math Daily Common Core Practice Number Sense Activities are perfect for morning work, homework, math centers, distance or hybrid learning, or homeschool.
✨First Grade Math Daily Common Core Math Practice includes:
✦ Printable PDF format
✦ Five weeks of practice.
✦ All first grade Common Core math standards are reviewed each week
✦ Includes thirteen Hundred Charts for practice skip counting, and patterns.
✦ Each set of five pages revisits every math standard at least one time.
✨The text of all standards is written out by strand and number for easy reference at the beginning of the document.
✨These pages can be used as a daily warm-up/spiral review, guided or independent practice, mid-year assessments, work for fast finishers, or for homework.
New Year 2022
You may also like this FREEBIE that has the same format:
✨What are other teachers saying about this resource?
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ "These were awesome. It gave my first graders daily review on common core skills. Thank you!"
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ "Love how you have included all the CC standards!"
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ "Easy to use and great for differentiation."
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ "Lots of good stuff for the money"
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ "Thank you! This really makes prep easy."
✨What more standards-based math practice?
Try more Common Core Daily Math Practice:
Eight weeks of Summer Math Practice:
Be sure to check out the HUGE Mega Math Practice Bundle here:
I have used ‘guided math’ in my classroom for over ten years. I begin my teaching time teaching/spiraling math concepts as a whole group, but most of my math block is devoted to guided practice in small groups followed by independent or small group practice, centers, and intervention. I begin my math time every day with a page from my popular Number of the Day series. You may find more math in this “printable” format that includes color pages for guided practice in my store.
I hope that you and your kids enjoy these fun math activities. Check out my store for lots of fun math units including my popular Number of the Day units for grades K-Second.
How to get TPT credit to use on future purchases:
✅Please go to your My Purchases page (you may need to log in). Beside each purchase, you'll see a Provide Feedback button. Simply click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product. Each time you give feedback, TPT gives you feedback credits that you use to lower the cost of your future purchases. I value your feedback greatly as it helps me determine which products are most valuable for your classroom so I can create more for you.
Be the first to know about my new discounts, freebies, and product launches:
✅Look for the green star next to my store logo and click it to become a follower. You will now receive email updates about my store.
This purchase is for one teacher only.
✅This material is copyrighted by Barbara Morgan Balius. The purchase of this copyrighted product includes a limited license for your classroom use. It is meant for use by one teacher in one classroom. You may use this resource for each of your students in one classroom. The product may not be copied and distributed, uploaded to the internet, or stored in a public retrieval system outside of the scope of your classroom before obtaining written approval from its author, Barbara Morgan Balius. This resource is not an Open Education Resource (OER) and as such cannot be uploaded to any #GoOpen websites, including, but not limited to, Amazon Inspire. If you intend to use it for more than one classroom, a whole school, or a whole district, additional licenses may be purchased on Teachers pay Teachers in my store. The pages included in this resource may not be used in whole or in part to create something new, and/or be distributed in any way without written consent from the author, Barbara Morgan Balius.
✅If you have any questions pertaining to this limited license for this product, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for a quote.