New Year 2023 Goal Setting Resolution Activity
Need an activity for after winter break? Setting student goals will help your class start 2023 off on the right track.
Updated for 2023 with a new, clean look!
This pack includes:
• 2 Checklists: school and home, to help students organize their thoughts for which realistic goals they can choose for this year.
• 2 Graphic organizers for setting goals: one with sentence starters and without
• Display signs for bulletin boards
• 2 open response writing papers for longer goals, with two different versions.
• 2023 sign so you can display the writing papers or graphic organizers on a bulletin board
• Student coloring page
Creating resolutions for yourself can be hard when you are still learning to be the best you can be.
These checklists will allow your students to focus on what areas of their school and home lives they need to create a resolution for.
Having the choice between graphic organizers and open response templates allows you to differentiate based on the needs of each student. It also helps your students complete the activity without feeling overwhelmed.
This resource will teach your students how to create goals through self-assessment. These assessments isolate their strengths and weaknesses for both school and home.
An engaging activity to reflect on the past year and launch a new year successfully!
Please see the preview file for a closer look at everything included in this resource.