PDF (Acrobat) Document File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
Happy 2019! My New Year's Activities pack is updated yearly and includes creative prompts for resolutions, goals, poems, growth mindset, creative activities, a scavenger hunt, and has print-and-go pages as well as interactive notebook activities to promote critical-thinking and a growth mindset.
***** UPDATED YEARLY!! ******
Happy New Year! My annual New Year goals and resolution activities for 2019 is here! Students will enjoy these critical-thinking and creative activities; the activities are also offered in interactive notebook format. Self-reflection can help students develop a growth mindset; my activities will help your students think positively and generate a growth mindset.
I've expanded my New Year writing activities to include a song lyric (Auld Lang Syne) activity, more interactive notebook foldable activities, and paper-saver options.
• New Year resolution writing prompt
• 2019 what to do/not to do list
• 2019 scavenger hunt
• 2019 acrostic poem
• 2019 goals/expectations display prompt
• Auld Lang Syne comprehension activity
• Write a New Year song activity
• 2019 Paper-saver prompts
• Interactive/foldable 2019 goals/expectations
• Interactive/foldable Making Time for... prompt
• Interactive/foldable 2019 acrostic poem
• Interactive/foldable 2019 improve/looking forward to prompts
• Blank 2019 doodling/coloring images
Also includes teacher's guide with images of sample completed activities.
*Purchase with my 2018 New Year Coloring Pages to help students with stress relief!*
If you enjoyed my past New Year activities, you will love this bundle. Offers numerous options for differentiation and the numbers make an excellent display on a bulletin board, wall, hallway, or white board.
Aligned with the Common Core State Standards
Created by ©Tracee Orman
You might like these activities:
Interactive Notebook Templates are from: