This resource includes:
• 2 different worksheets for new year goal setting
• 1 version for students starting their second half of the year in January
• 1 version for students starting a new school year in January
• Both versions of the worksheet come in color and black & white
Questions covered in the goal setting worksheet:
• What is your goal for the second half of the year or for the New Year?
• What are three things YOU can do to achieve that goal?
• How are you going to check to make sure you are on track to reaching your goal?
• If you need help reaching your goal, what three people could you ask for support?
How to use this resource:
• Provide this to students on the first day back or first day of school to complete
• Provide this for different subject areas and have students fill it in for each subject area
• Maybe a student is having trouble in a certain subject, have them fill out the worksheet with that subject in mind
• Have students put this in an important place for a constant reminder of their goals
Other resources you may be interested in:
If you like this resource, check out some of my other science resources available for purchase.
Net Force Problems Task Cards
Cell Theory Graphic Organizer
DIGITAL Net Force Problems Task Cards
Periodic Table Task Cards
Science and Engineering Practice Word Webs