New Year Math Pages for 2023 - Printable Worksheets
These New Year Math Pages offer a fun way to help your students get their minds back in the “math groove” after winter break! The set includes 8 different levels of engaging problems. Your learners will be motivated as they practice basic math concepts that include place value, expanded form, rounding numbers, addition, subtraction, multiplication, division, and problem solving.
The worksheets are designed to address different levels of ability. You choose the page(s) that fit your student’s ability levels. Six of the sheets present math questions related to the specific year. The other two pages focus on the number of hours, minutes, and seconds in a year.
1) Expanded form, rounding, place value, addition, and subtraction
2) Problem solving, comparisons, and rounding extensions
3) Expanded form, rounding, place value, addition, and subtraction
4) Problem solving, comparisons, and rounding extensions
5) Place value manipulation and multiplication
6) Multiples, division, and order of operations
7) Calculate the number of hours and minutes in a week, month, and year
8) Calculate the number of seconds in a week, month, and year
>>> Click on the “Preview” button for a closer look at what is provided.
Other resources you may like:
To catch freebies and learn about new resources:
EARN MONEY SAVING CREDIT for future TPT purchases by leaving feedback! Go to your TPT “My Purchases” tab and select the option to “Leave a Review”. Each review of a paid product earns credit that may be applied during checkout on future purchases.
Copyright © Janet Mitchell of Mitchell MATH Activities.
Permission for single classroom use by only one teacher.
Please purchase additional licenses if you wish to share this file.