Also included in
- This 445+ page, growing bundle of 22 sets of holiday no-prep printables (color-by-note, listening glyphs, spinner board games, etc.) is great for music centers and sub plans! They will also look great on your music bulletin boards because of the coloring aspect on most pages. I add pages to sets in$40.00$79.50Save $39.50
- Great for winter, Christmas, Hanukkah, and New Years! Over 70 no-prep coloring printables and fun board games for the music class that review basic music theory concepts such as rhythm, pitch, and dynamics.**UPDATE Dec. 14, 2020: I've added a Boom Cards activity.** Great activity for distance learni$14.80$18.50Save $3.70
These color-by-note pages are great for music teachers and subs to ease into January after the Winter Break! There are 3 designs in several different formats including music math, matching notes with names (US & UK), treble, bass, alto clef notes, and dynamics. It also includes practice charts for instrumental students to start the new year with good practice habits. Happy New Year!
Check out the preview to see all of the pages in this set!
• Answer Keys for all 3 designs
• 2021 Balloons - symbol to symbol: whole, half, quarter, and 8th notes
• 2021 Balloons - US terms to symbol with notes listed above
• 2021 Balloons - UK terms to symbol with notes listed above
• 2021 Balloons - treble clef notes: BAGED
• 2021 Balloons - bass clef notes: BAGED
• 2021 Balloons - alto clef notes: BAGED
• Auld Lang Syne - symbol to symbol: wn, hn, qn, en, sn
• Auld Lang Syne - US terms to symbol with notes above
• Auld Lang Syne - British terms to symbol with notes above
• Auld Lang Syne - dynamics: p, mp, mf f, ff
• 2021 Numbers & Stars - adding number of beats (1, 2, 3, 4)
• My Musical Resolutions - describe a musical resolution
• My Musical Resolutions - version 2
• Small Steps Practice Chart 1
• Small Steps Practice Chart 2
Thanks for stopping by, and follow me for updates.