This New Year pack contains 10 different printable activities for your students.
1) A brief description of the New Year and an opportunity for students to create a classroom/school resolution.
2) A Resolution page for students to make a home, academic, friendship, personal health, and other goal.
3) Finishing statements with students’ hopes and plans for the upcoming year.
4) Writing activity: How students “ring in” the New Year.
5) Creative Thinking: Inventions that should be created this year.
6) Creative Thinking: What students can do to make themselves/their parents proud this year.
7) Listing: What they hope to spend more time and less time doing this year.
8) Practicing writing the new date using popular holidays and observances for the upcoming year.
9) Writing Activity: A New Year Wish
10) For Fun: New Year Word Search
Use any or all of these activities to help ring in the New Year with your students. Some of the pages have 2015 on them, but I included duplicates of the same pages with a blank spot where the date was so you can fill in any date and use them year after year.
Check out the preview to see all 10 activities.
Short and sweet. Easy to use with substitute teachers as well.
This item is a paid digital download from my TpT store (http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Store/Sunnycelebrations). As such, it is for use in one classroom only. This item is also bound by copyright laws. Redistributing, editing, selling, or posting this item or any part thereof on the Internet are all strictly prohibited without first gaining permission from the author. Violations are subject to the penalties of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act. Please contact me if you wish to be granted special permissions. firstname.lastname@example.org