Give your students the power of choice with three different New Year's reading challenges! This kit includes everything you need to maximize student choice in how they want to challenge their reading in 2019.
40-Book Challenge (great for fans of The Book Whisperer!)
- One 36" X 24" high-resolution PDF poster (not editable)
- One 40-Book Challenge record sheets that students can keep in their binders (editable)
A to Z Challenge
- One 36' X 24" high-resolution PDF poster (not editable)
- One A to Z Challenge record sheet that students can keep in their binders (editable)
Personalized Sticker Chart Challenge
- PowerPoint posters with white backgrounds. The text is editable, but I cannot make the images or borders editable due to licensing restrictions. If you want to edit the backgrounds to make them colorful (see the photo in the preview for examples), you will need to purchase Colorful Open Books from Educlips. It's inexpensive, and I have found all kinds of uses for these book images in my library.
- . You will need to personalize the sticker charts with each student's name or team name, number of books, and completion date need to be added. I've made it easy for you--all you need to do is click in each field on the posters. There are two versions: one with KG fonts and one without KG fonts.
- PDF format (not editable)
- PowerPoint format (editable)
This will ensure students have enough space to write their book titles directly on the posters. This is especially important for younger students whose handwriting tends to be larger. I do not recommend the posters be printed any smaller than A3 or legal-paper size. A2 or poster size is ideal and is what I currently use in my library.
I regularly add new products for school librarians and English teachers, particularly at the secondary level, to my store.
Look for the green "Follow" link under my store name. Following my store will give you notifications of when new products are posted. I also post all my new products to my MrsReaderPants FaceBook page.