Looking for a great way to bring in the New Year with your students? "Poppin' Into a New Year" is a fun and engaging unit that your students will LOVE! It includes a reading comprehension passage, questions, writing activities, and bulletin board set - SUPER easy for busy teachers!
Please click on the preview button above to have a better look!
This easy to use unit includes:
• "History of the New Year's Eve Ball" Informational Reading Passage
• Reading Passage Question Sheet and Answer Key
• "A New Tradition" Writing Prompt, Prewriting Organizer, Lined Paper, and Illustration Sheet
• Student Goal-Setting Sheet
• "Poppin' Into a New Year" Bulletin Board Header and Accent Pieces
You may also be interested in these helpful resources:
January Reading/ELA Unit
Writing Task Card Sets
January Close Reading Comprehension Passages and Questions
Don't forget that leaving feedback earns you points toward FREE TPT purchases. I love that feedback!
Also, follow me
and be notified when new products are uploaded. New products are always 50% off for the first 24 hours they are posted. It pays to follow me!
As always, please contact me with any questions!
Thank you so much,