2018 New Year's Glasses to celebrate the new year and learning about place value!
Copy on card stock, color, and cut the glasses out. Cut out the arms and attach the arm sides to the back of the frame using tape to keep in place. For the best fit, place the arms as close as possible to the cut out eye holes. It is helpful to have volunteers for the little ones, if you are doing this with a whole group. I added stars on each number to represent place value, if you want to incorporate it into math lesson.
• New Years 2018 Activities, Goals, and Crowns
• New Years 2018 Resolution Writing Craft
• New Years Resolution 2018 Activities - Resolution Writing
►You can find them in my Growing Bundle of Glasses
Copyright © 2017 Cindy Martin (Teacher’s Brain)
All rights reserved by author.
How to get TPT credit to use on future purchases:
• Please go to your My Purchases page (you may need to login). Beside each purchase you'll see a Provide Feedback button. Simply click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product. Each time you give feedback, TPT gives you feedback credits that you use to lower the cost of your future purchases. I value your feedback greatly as it helps me determine which products are most valuable for your classroom so I can create more for you. ☺
Be the first to know about my new discounts, freebies and product launches:
• Look for the green star next to my store logo and click it to become a follower. Voila! You will now receive email updates about this store.
☺ First 24 HOURS of new products over $1 are ½ off!
➤Follow my Teacher's Brain BLOG
➤Follow ME on INSTAGRAM
➤Follow ME on PINTEREST