New Years 2023 Activity - Print & Digital Options
K - 3rd
What educators are saying
Fun way to start back 2nd semester thinking about goals for 2022. Student loved the balloons and seeing everyone's ideas displayed.
Great resource to goal set. It makes a really cute display as well so that students can be reminded of their goals.
**UPDATED FOR 2023!**
Set goals with your students for the new year with this super fun and easy activity! Have your students write and draw about their goal or resolution for the new year. Next, cut out the balloon template and add string to the back. Finally, display all of your student’s balloons with the optional bulletin board letters!
This is a great activity to pair with the book, by Pat Miller.
- Balloon template with solid lines "My goal for 2023"
- Balloon template with solid lines "My goal this year"
- Balloon template with dotted lines "My goal for 2023"
- Balloon template with dotted lines "My goal this year"
- Print & cut bulletin board letters "Goals for 2023" (For colored paper)
- Printable gold "balloon" numbers for your bulletin board
- Spanish files with "Mi meta para 2023"
- Digital activity for Google Slides (2 options)
CONNECT WITH ME!
Report this resource to TPT
Reported resources will be reviewed by our team. Report this resource to let us know if this resource violates TPT’s content guidelines.