New Years 2023 | New Years Resolution
- Easel Activity
New Years 2023 | New Years Activity
Did you make a resolution this year? This fun New Year writing activity includes drawing, tracing and numeracy elements to help K-2 students understand the concept of the changing year.
Great New Years activity to welcome students back following winter break!
Options for differentiation:
- activity can be done on one single-sided page, or in more spread-out format across two pages
- students can print, trace, paste or (in TpT Easel) drag numbers into place
- journal type responses can be written, drawn, or (in TpT Easel) typed or represented in uploaded images
Thank you in advance, to those of you who generously take the time to leave feedback.
Best wishes to all of you for the new year!
More Winter Resources:
❄️ Winter and Valentine PreEmergent Readers and Activities
❄️ Winter Early Literacy Activities K-2! part of Winter, New Year, Groundhog, Valentine's, 100th Day Early Literacy Activities K-2!
❄️❤️Valentine Community Kindness books | Slides
❄️❤️Free Printable Valentine Cards for our Reading Buddies
- ✨SEE WHAT'S NEW!✨
- ✅The Sight-Word-Stages Lv aa-B readers w/ follow-ups (color for classroom library, or use on tablet; differentiate by printing line-art versions, TpT Easel compatible) ✅
- ✐ More K/1 Literacy!
- ❤️All Dealing-With-Feelings SEL Resources❤️
- ❤️ The #DWF EVERYTHING Bundle! (all #DWF TpT products continuously added here!)
- ❤️ Dealing With Feelings 1st 7 Storybook Lessons
- ☻☺ Reading Buddy Activities for the whole year!
- ➪ The Complete Personal Printable Alphabet Book Kit with over 200 Line Art Images!
- ☀ Kindergarten First Grade Alternative Reading Log
- ❤️ Kindness Storybook lessons, bulletin board
Thank you for visiting my store! Please direct any questions you may have on the Q and A page of my store (by clicking my name at the top right), or email me at ThatFunReadingTeacher@gmail.com.
Pop by for a visit on:
my blog - That Fun Reading Teacher.com
How to get TPT credit to use on future purchases:
• Log in and go to your My Purchases page. Click the Provide Feedback button, where you will be linked to the page to leave a rating and short comment for the product.
Be the first to know about my new products, discounts and freebies:
• Look for the green star near the top of any page within my store and click it to become a follower. You will then receive email updates about ThatFunReadingTeacher on TpT!
New Year's Resolution | New Years 2023 | New Years Resolution | Winter activities | | New Year math and literacy activities | writing | New Years | New year writing activity | New Year's resolutions | goals | TpT Easel