New Year's Day Emergent Read and Trace
The ten sentences are the following:
1. New Year’s Day is observed on January 1st.
2. It is one of the most celebrated holidays around the globe.
3. New Year’s Day is the day when people celebrate the beginning of a new year.
4. On New Year’s Eve, family and friends meet together to bring in the new year.
5. People love to count down the hours, minutes, and seconds before the new year
6. Right after midnight on New Year’s Eve, fireworks are set off.
7. People often make new year’s resolutions they hope to achieve during the year.
8. Resolutions often include getting in shape, eating healthier, or learning something
9. The new year gives people another chance to change and improve their lives.
10. How does your family celebrate the new year?
There are 2 versions available, read or trace. Choose the version that best suits your students’ needs. Also included are 6 writing prompt pages.
The pages are in portrait format and measure 8.5 x 11. Students will color, cut and staple the book together.
*** If you plan on sharing this resource, please purchase the appropriate number of licenses.
The Kinder Kids Store