Happy New Year!
This file contains the following New Year’s activity ideas and printables:
1. A poem follow up to Kenn Nesbitt’s poem: Hooray, Hooray It’s New Year’s Day!
2. A balloon shaped printable with fill in the blank statements for your students to respond to. This can make a great bulletin board.
3. Two full page signs to use for a bulletin board.
4. Two New Year’s Day problem solving sheets of varying levels of difficulty.
5. A number of the day sheet using the year: 2013.
6. A Father Time partner activity to practice the skill of comparing four digit numbers.