Also included in
- Incorporate meaningful reading with comprehension activities with Nonfiction Reading Passages for Holidays. Teach the "why" behind each holiday with these nonfiction reading passages. These are a wonderful way to incorporate Social Studies into your ELA block (or vice versa!). Included in this bundl$28.00$41.75Save $13.75
- Are you looking for a complete resource to supplement your social studies curriculum? Do you need materials to incorporate teaching about holidays into your ELA block? These close reading passages are the perfect tool to check off multiple standards with meaningful and engaging topics.Included are$8.75$11.75Save $3.00
Close reading is so crucial to helping our students become successful in deeply comprehending brief, complex texts. Here is a great resource for learning about New Year's Eve while dissecting the text through practicing close reading skills.
- 3 differentiated nonfiction passages (in color and black and white)
- 3 differentiated vocabulary pages
- nonfiction text features (3 options)
- comprehension questions
- write a letter
- make a card
- draw a picture
- illustrating and responding to the text
- coloring page
I hope you find this useful in your classroom! If you have any questions, comments, suggestions please do not hesitate to message me.
Thank you for taking the time to review this product!
You might also like: