This New Year's Eve Family Feud Style Trivia Powerpoint game is sure to be a big hit at your New Year's Eve party this Holiday Season. It has 10 New Year's rounds
- Name a common New Year’s Resolution
- Name Something People Do Right When The New Year Comes
- Name a common New Year’s noise maker
- Name Something You Would Buy A Lot Of When Hosting A New Year’s Party
- Name a popular New Year’s Eve TV host
- Name something people do on Jan 1
- Cultures that celebrate New Year’s on a day other than Jan 1
- Name something commonly associated with Chinese New Year
- Name One Thing People Wear At A New Year’s Eve Party
- Interesting global New Year’s traditions
It also has 4 other non-New Year's questions like "Things you'd do to become a Sumo Wrestler" and "Name a Kind of Cheese".
It's fully customizable so you can replace any of the current questions & answers, etc to fit your setting.
It even has fun sound effects and the Family Feud Theme Song.
Powerpoint 2008 or higher is recommended.
It will work well on both Mac and PC, but PowerPoint is required. It will not work with Keynote or Google slides.