Are you looking for NEW YEARS AND CHINESE NEW YEAR THEMED math skill and number sense practice for morning work, independent practice or test prep? This print and teach resource is perfect for all these needs, but appropriate for first grade too! It covers all of the language and grammar skills for the first grade Common Core Standards.
Free sample will be coming soon - click the green star to follow me for the update!
You can find a year of my Name That Number skill practice in this bundle! Here are the other holiday themed resources included in the bundle:
• Patriotic Math Skills
• Halloween Math Skills
• Thanksgiving Math Skills
• Christmas Math Skills
• New Years and Winter Math Skills
• Valentine's Math Skills (coming soon)
• President's Day Math Skills (coming soon)
• Black History Math Skills (coming soon)
• St. Patrick's Day Math Skills (coming soon)
• Easter Math Skills (coming soon)
• Mother's and Father's Day Math Skills
Find a bundle of all of my math and literacy printables that are NEW YEARS themed HERE!
Included In this Resource
• Missing Numbers (2 levels)
• Color by number, by addition, by subtraction, and by place value
• Comparing 2-digits coloring page
• Showing 2-digit numbers in multiple ways (number, word, expanded form, base 10, tallies)
• Ordering length
• Measuring length with non-standard units
• 2D shape I spy
• symmetry sort
• Time to the hour, half hour and mixed
• ANSWER KEYS for everything!
DOWNLOAD THE DEMO TO SEE EVERYTHING INCLUDED IN MUCH MORE DETAIL!
• Math Talks: Bundle
• Math Wall and Calendar: Interactive PowerPoint for Daily Math Skills
• New Years Craftivity
Copyright Whitney Shaddock, 2017, licensed for one classroom use only. Please use the multiple licensing option for more than one classroom use!
Follow My TPT Store
| Follow My Blog