Are you looking for NEW YEARS AND CHINESE NEW YEAR themed first grade skill practice for morning work, independent practice or test prep? This print and teach resource is perfect for all these needs, but appropriate for first grade too!
*****Please read the description carefully and download the preview to see exactly what is included in this resource! And feel free to leave any clarifying questions in the Q&A BEFORE purchasing this resource! :) *****
Skills Included In this Resource
• Missing Numbers (2 levels)
• Color by number, by addition, by subtraction, and by place value
• Comparing 2-digits coloring page
• Showing 2-digit numbers in multiple ways (number, word, expanded form, base 10, tallies)
• Ordering length
• Measuring length with non-standard units
• 2D shape I spy
• symmetry sort
• Time to the hour, half hour and mixed
• Non-Fiction Passage (3 differentiated levels):
• How To Passage (3 differentiated levels):
• Fiction Passage (3 differentiated levels):
• Recipe Passage:
• Poetry Passage:
• Reading Sentences:
• Non-Fiction Booklet (3 differentiated levels):
• Fiction Booklet (3 differentiated levels):
• Comprehension Question types: key details, main idea/topic, inferencing, word/phrase meaning, characters/setting, author reasons to support claims
• Each passage includes 4 comprehension questions. The questions are the essentially the same regardless of reading level to help facilitate whole group discussion of the passages if you want to use it that way!
• Themed vocab sort (2)
• Themed ordering paragraphs cut and paste
• Themed sorts: complete/incomplete sentences, nouns/verbs, singular/plural
• Themed editing stories: 3 topics covered for each category--capitals, punctuation, and spelling
• Color the word printable: read and color words based on their parts of speech
• Mystery Grids: color by word category to make a mystery picture
• ANSWER KEYS for everything!
DOWNLOAD THE DEMO TO SEE EVERYTHING INCLUDED IN MUCH MORE DETAIL!
Copyright Whitney Shaddock, 2017, licensed for one classroom use only. Please use the multiple licensing option for more than one classroom use!