New Years 2021
Updated for New Year's 2021 and now featuring
Are you looking for a student goal setting writing piece to help your class start 2021 off on the right track?
This pack includes:
• Checklists (school and home) to help students understand what realistic goals they can should for this year.
• 2 Graphic organizers for setting goals: one with sentence starters and without
• Display sign for bulletin boards
• Open response writing paper for longer goals (2 different versions.)
• Digital copies of all templates are now included! Simply make a copy andadd to your Google Classroom!
• Text boxes are included to allow your students to easily complete the activity!
• 2021 sign to display the writing papers or graphic organizers on a bulletin board.
Creating resolutions for yourself is a hard task when you are still learning how to be the best you!
The checklists included will allow your students to really focus on what areas of their school and home lives they need to create New Year's resolutions for.
This set includes a variety of options to make differentiating easy:
Graphic organizers and open response templates, to allow you to differentiate based upon each student’s needs, and abilities. This is a great way to help your students complete the activity without feeling overwhelmed.
This resource will teach your students how to create goals through self assessments. These assessments isolate their strengths and weaknesses for both school and home.
A wonderful activity to kick off a new year!
Please see the preview file for a closer look at everything included in this New Year's Resolution resource.