This mini-book unit was designed to help students increase vocabulary, concepts and expectations related to the holiday. It is a visual unit that labels and describes New Year's symbols traditions.
- Objectives for use in lesson plans
- Black and white 22 page printable mini-book
- Color 22 page printable mini-book
- 20 black and white small symbols
- 20 color small symbols
- Two data sheets for assessing progress
"What is New Year's?" was created for students with limited language but could also be used with beginning readers and spellers. Not only has it been used in the classroom but speech therapists love it, too!
This mini-book can be used with ABA, Verbal Behavior and DDT.
You might also like
What is Chanukah? Visual Supports Mini Book