Also included in
- This money saving bundle is for all of my NO//LOW prep ONE PAGE Seasonal Articulation and Language Craftivity Make & Take's. These are great for low prep, make on the go, mixed group sessions; students LOVE to make these wearable crafts! Also great for carryover for at-home practice!Individually$20.00$40.00Save $20.00
A no prep, ONE PAGE craft for your whole speech and language caseload! Simply print and GO! Perfect for after winter break, this craft targets all phonemes in all word positions, multiple phonological processes, as well as multiple language goals. Wonderful for mixed therapy groups!
Included are every sound in every position, 20 words per sound (12 words per phonological process). Words are provided with a corresponding image, with word lists included on each page for data collection (five productions per word for a total of 100 trials for each phoneme!!). A blank form is also included so that you can use this same craft for your mixed groups or any goal. This craftivity is GREAT for carryover!
The following phonological processes are targeted:
- Final Consonant Deletion
- Syllable Deletion (2-syllables)
- Syllable Deletion (3-syllables)
The following articulation sounds in initial, medial, and final position are included:
- K, G, D, T, P, B, F, V, M, N
- L, L Blends
- S, S Blends
- R, R Blends
- Ch, Sh, Th, J
- blank template to target any goal areas
The following language goals are addressed:
- Rhyming words
- Spatial Concepts (2 levels)
You can also grab this in my bundle, full of no prep one page crafts HERE!
FOLLOW MY TPT STORE:
As a follower you will learn about new products that are released, sales and discounts. All products are 50% for the first 48 hours! Click on the “*Follow Me” by my Type B SLP logo!
SAVE BY LEAVING FEEDBACK ON PURCHASES
If you leave feedback on any of my products you can build up TPT credits that may be applied to future purchases. Just submit feedback when you purchase a product or go to My Purchases for a list of your purchases. Click on the Leave Feedback button and leave a rating. Then go to your TPT credits to learn how to redeem credits for purchases!