New Year's Eve Traditions in Chile - Cábalas de Año Nuevo en Chile
A Reading Passage in SPANISH explaining typical New Year's Eve traditions in Chile and the meaning of each one.
There are also four different versions of a chart with a cartoon showing a person trying to do all of these traditions at once. Two versions of this cartoon are in full color and two in black and white outline making them photocopiable (ink friendly). We recommend you download our preview to see the difference between the four versions.
NOTE: All content, including the instructions, is completely in Spanish making it ideal for bilingual / dual language classrooms.
CONTENT: This contains 11 Pages:
- Wall Chart - Color with text - (1 page)
- Wall Chart - Color without text - (1 page)
- Wall Chart - Black and White Outline with text - (1 page)
- Wall Chart - Black and White Outline without text - (1 page)
- Reading Passage - Cábalas de Año Nuevo en Chile - (1 page)
---- An explanation of each tradition and why it is done
- Comprehension Questions - Cábalas de Año Nuevo en Chile - (3 pages)
- Writing Prompt - (1 page)
- Teacher Answers - (2 pages)
LEVEL: Intermediate (CEFR - B1 Level) - Spanish 3
AGE: From 12 years to adults
You may also be interested in our reading passage about celebrating New Year in Valparaiso, Chile
which includes 4 photos of the city.
Click Follow Me
to receive news when we post any new items!
Check out our Spanish Blog for teachers and students: Woodward Spanish
¡Qué tengas buen día!