Also included in
- Looking for a bundle of engaging, interactive growth mindset activities and projects for your middle and high school students? I've got you covered! This bundle includes more than 20 highly engaging mindfulness and goal setting resources designed for grades 7-12.The best part about this informationa$145.00$208.00Save $63.00
Teachers, use this New Years WORKBOOK for middle and high school to motivate, inspire, and encourage students to be there very best this year! This resource works with ANY subject area grades 6-12.
THIS RESOURCE HAS BEEN UPDATED TO REFLECT 2022! I know in the cover there is a picture of the book with 2018, but it has been changed for the new year.
New Years Eve sparks an invisible transformation when people realize it’s time for a NEW beginning and a fresh start. Goals are set, resolutions are made, and motivation is at an all time high! Your students aren't any different! Seize this opportunity to work with them on goal setting, growth mindset, and career readiness.
This resource includes:
-Photo examples as seen in the preview
-Student directions on each page
-30 pages of new years themed prompts, activities, etc.
-Red, gold, and black themed pages
-PDF & EDITABLE Workbook template
TOPICS covered include:
-Cover page for the new year
-Student letter from teacher
-New Years Dictionary
-Vision board activity
-“More of this” “Less of this” graphic organizer
-Setting SMART Goals
-“Work SMARTER” graphic organizer
-“A Happier You” graphic organizer
-Reading Resolutions Challenge
-Postcard to Myself activity
-“What’s YOUR Soundtrack” activity
-Setting academic goals
-Jar of memories
-Year at a Glace Goal Setting
-MOTTO Letterboard activity
-Mental Health Graphic Organizer
-Career Readiness vision board
-Positive sticky note quotes
-Personal growth questionnaire
-“Interview a friend” activity
Ways to use this resource:
1. OPTION ONE: Print a copy of the entire workbook for each student and present it as a unit. The entire book would take about 2-4 full class periods to complete.
2. OPTION TWO: Print the pages as you go and have students keep it in their own journal/binder instead of printing and binding the entire thing.
3. OPTION THREE: Assign the workbook as extra credit or homework. You can use it as a bonus incentive as well.
4. OPTION FOUR: Work on a new page periodically throughout the semester to remind students of their goals, resolutions, and aspirations. I would suggest dedicating at least 5-20 minutes for each page in the book.
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ "I cannot say enough about this resource. I used this for my goal setting unit for 9th graders in personal health and wellness. Easy to follow and students were engaged in planning their futures. THANK YOU." -Thomas S.
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ "My students were very engaged and thrilled to see a variety of activities in which to reflect upon the year, set new goals with a positive attitude!" -Dawn F.
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ "I love how this is editable and is updated yearly. This is a low prep activity to keep students accountable to themselves throughout the year. Love this resource!" -Whitney B.
Please download the preview for more information. The preview provides images of the New Years Workbook pages in action.
Connect with Me
Find me on Snapchat: Superheroteach
If you like this product, please leave feedback!