Welcome your kids into 2018 with these fun and engaging Language Arts centers! You'll find the following in this pack:
1. Write the Room activity (in both color and black/white) with answer keys for using both 22 and 24 words (you may not wish to use "cheers" or "glass")
I have left all card spaces blank so that you may fill them in based on current skills or leave blank!
2. Word Search (with answer key)
3. ABC Order Activity (with answer key)
4. My Teacher's Resolution writing/illustration page
5. Student Resolution brainstorming and writing/illustration pages
These pages are ready to print and go! You may wish to laminate the "Write the Room" cards for durability before giving each student a recording sheet, and let them figure out each word on the card! You can also play "Scoot!" or have kids put these cards in ABC order... or even sort by part of speech!
Unlike my other Write the Room activities, this one includes some writing activities too! Have your kids write about what YOUR resolutions are and then have them write about their own! Put in a memorable class book for safe-keeping and memory making!
The 24 words/phrases included are:
black eyed peas
Happy New Year
two thousand eighteen
two thousand seventeen
(The final two words can be optional, which is why I added them last. There are answer keys for both 22 and 24 words!)