This is one part of my larger New York Social Studies pack for Grade 4. This 90+ page pack covers these topics:
- Explorers- Varrazzano and his experience with the New York Native Americans, Champlain and the Native Americans, Hudson and the Northwest Passage
- New York colony
- Slavery in New York
- French and Indian War- with readers' theater scripts
- Battles fought in New York mapping activity
- 22-page Revolutionary War Workbook with activities based on the Liberty's Kid series on YouTube. You will learn about events before and during the war as well as what New York had to do with it.
- Revolutionary War Hero Research Project