New York State Interactive Notebook and Lapbook Student Workbook Activities
★ ☆ ★ This bundle requires absolutely NO PREPARATION ★ ☆ ★
Click on the GREEN PREVIEW button above to see what's inside!
Interactive Notebooks and lapbooks are a type of portfolio or collection of student work on a variety of topics using flaps and/or folded displays. Most lapbooks are created out of office file folders which are then folded in half. Lapbooks allow students to showcase their work by providing them an interactive space for sketches and drawings, story summaries, graphical information, timelines, charts, and other forms of written work. Best of all, they can range from any topic or unit study. They truly let students creatively display their work in a way that interests them the most, which allows for a multitude of differentiation for each individual student.
This 186-page MEGA packet includes loads of interactive notebook and lapbook activities:
• How to create a lapbook
• Using Composition Notebooks
• How to use the Vocabulary Cards Effectively Through Differentiation and Diverse Learners
• Uncommon Learning: Customized Activities Options
• Pre-selected technology integration interactive website links provided
• Vocabulary Cards Pocket with 48 pre-made, no-prep cards
• Notebook Vocabulary Fold Cards
• Vocabulary Word Work Cards Homework / Classwork / Group Activities
• New York State: Past. Present. Future. Research Activity
• The 8 Strands of New York State Graphic Organizer
• New York State Accordion Timeline
• New York State Fact Pocket with 30 pre-made, no prep cards
• Talk Like A New Yorker - English to Another Language: Create your own English to to Another Language Picture Dictionary
• Compare and Contrast New York State to New York City, Long Island, and Your Neighborhood
• Compare and Contrast New York State and another State (Venn)
• Compare and Contrast New York State Government and The United States Government
• Compare and Contrast Matrix: Henry Hudson and Ronald McNair
• Cause and Effect Trifold: Immigration, Ellis Island, Manhattan Island
• Math Connection: Create A Graph
• Create A New York State Flag
• Map Skills : The Empire State (Iroquois)
• Map Skills : The Empire State (Important Cities)
• Map Skills : The Empire State (Finger Lakes)
• Native American Focus - Native Americans, Hunting Tools, Longhouse
• Navigational Tools Comparison
• New York State Informational Diamond
• Cause and Effect: Climate Change Puzzle Pieces
• Cause and Effect Trifold: New York Overpopulation
• Important New York State Figures and Characters with 44 pre-made, no-prep cards
• New York State Enrichment Diamond Fold: Landmarks
• New York State Enrichment Famous Figure Spotlight (Alexander Hamilton, Elizabeth Cady Stanton).
• The American Revolution: The Four Sides of a Battle and New York
• Traditional Revolutionary Dress Comparison (Revolutionary Dress to Modern Clothing)
• What would Henry Hudson think / What would Jackie Robinson think Activity
• The Flavors of New York Activity
• All About New York Flapbook Activity
• Enrichment Venn: Compare and Contrast the 5 Boroughs of New York City
• Immigration Passenger Ship Research Activity
• Alexander Hamilton and the United States Coast Guard Research Activity
• Symbols of New York: The Great Seal
• Influential Women of New York State
• Science Connection: The New York State Bird: The Eastern Bluebird
• Science Connection: The New York State Tree: The Sugar Maple Tree
• Science & Technology Connection: 4 Sides of an Innovation Research Activity
• Character Traits Activity
• 5-Point Pentagon Research: The Capital: Albany, NY
• The Empire State Building Trapezoid Fold Activity
• Art Focus: Graffiti
• Create a New York State Travel Brochure
• New York State Journal Entry Activity
• New York Acrostic Poem Activity
• New York: The Big Apple
• What If...? What if you could visit anywhere in New York State...what 3 Souvenirs would you take with you?
• The New York State: Then and Now
• 3-2-1 Student Self-Assessment
• Interactive Notebook Authentic Task Intellectual Challenge Checklist
...and lots, LOTS more amazing activities!
Common Core aligned, 184 engaging pages in total!
LOOKING FOR MORE? You May Also Be Interested in Our New York State Interactive Notebook Activities Workbook with our Primary Source Document Depot Activities and New York-themed Test Prep Passages!
Take advantage of our other no-prep bundles:
★ Ancient River Valley Civilizations Lessons & Interactive Notebook MEGA Bundle
★ Brazil Lesson Plans and Interactive Notebook MEGA Bundle
★ The 3 Branches of Government Lesson Plans & Interactive Notebook MEGA Bundle
★ Immigration: Then and Now Lesson Plans & Interactive Notebook MEGA Bundle
★ The Spanish American War Lesson Plans and Interactive Notebook MEGA Bundle
★ NYC 5 Boroughs SUPER MEGA Lesson Plan and Interactive Notebook Bundle
★ Mexico Lesson Plans and Interactive Notebook Mega Bundle
★ Symbols of America Lesson Plan Bundle & Interactive Notebook MEGA Bundle
★ China Unit Lessons and Interactive Notebook Mega Bundle
★ The Old West Pioneers MEGA Lesson Plan Bundle w/ Interactive Notebook Activities
♥ Like this resource? Share with others by pinning our product on Pinterest so others will find it! Just click on the "Pin It" button on the left side of this page and share with others!
FOLLOW US ON TWITTER @ DynamicDuoTpT
for new products, TpT news, and special $ecret $ales!
Bookmark our DynamicDuo101TpT BLOG
for unique insight on how to use our products and more on what we do!
♥ Please leave feedback! You'll let others know how you used the product and in the process, you'll earn credit points to save on future products!
Receive TPT credit to use on future purchases!
• Go to your 'My Purchases' page. Beside each of your purchases, click the 'Provide Feedback' button. Each time you give feedback, TPT gives you feedback credits that you can use to lower the cost of your future purchases. Your feedback is greatly appreciated and valued!.
• For every dollar you spend on TpT, you'll earn 1 credit
• Every 20 credits you earn equals $1 to apply toward future TpT purchases.
To redeem credits: Once you've earned at least 20 credits, you'll see the option to apply credits at checkout.
♥ Like what you see? Follow our store by clicking on the Green ★ at the top of this page!
© DynamicDuo101, 2016